Monday, February 7, 2011

Five goals for February

For February I'm following the lead of Jess at  http://www.makinghome.blogspot.com/ and posting five goals I've made for myself.  As I told her, I tend to make lofty, unattainable goals that leave me feeling like a big loser, so this month I'm going to keep it simple.

1. eat healthier.  This doesn't mean I'm going on another crazy diet with my friend Rachel.  I did the Cinch diet last month and actually gained two pounds.  How anyone can gain weight from eating spinach and raspberries for five days is beyond me. 

No, this time I'm concentrating on eating more whole grains, fruits and vegetables and staying away from fried foods and sugar.  I'm also going to stick to the Deceptively Delicious and Sneaky Chef cookbooks and trick my kids in to eating healthier as well.

2.  Posting more regularly on my blog.

3.  Keeping my school room more organized.

4.  Start my mornings off by reading scripture.

5.  Pay more attention to my toddler during school hours instead of parking her in front of Dora.

No comments: